Monday is a good day. It means the start of a new week, which can turn out in tons of different ways we do not know yet. Monday is a form of weekly New Year, where you can look forward to everything new.
1. I’ve just discovered slice mango in my bag (wrapped in don’t worry) which I bought yesterday. I obviously forgot about it when I got home. So today I’m walking around with sliced mango in my bag. G-R-E-A-T!
2. Today B and I are having Spaghetti Bolognese for dinner for the first time in more than 14 days and I’m somehow proud of having managed to eat dishes other than that for the past 14 days. It’s all about the little victories hey? 🙂
3. I’m an introvert. BIG TIME. Earlier I would let it restrict me – granted it still can once in a while; I was unsure, shy and a really really low self-esteem. Today I know it can be a pretty great gift.
4. It takes a lot for me to get angry, but when I do you’ll know.
5.I’m a massive family person at heart and the best thing I know is to spend as much time as possible with my loved ones. However, it is a bit difficult when living in another country – but you gotta use the time you’ve got!
6. I hate talking on the phone, there’s actually only a few people I love talking to on the phone, but mostly I prefer not to answer my phone if it calls.
7. I love laughing and I’m quite a goofy person. What I mean is, that I love having fun and humor can really make my day.
8. I’ve coloured my hair a lot when I was younger and tried out a million different haircuts. I mainly went for the orange and red tones but I even tried out purple and green. But in “my older days” I’ve gone back to my natural roots. I am a bit bored now though, maybe I should try something new. Any suggestions ?
9. I always craved travelling the world and have always dreamed of doing volunteer work in Africa. Maybe I should do something about it.
10. Even though I’m a big fan of breakfast, I don’t really eat it during weekdays. I’m really not hungry early morning so instead I just have a massive cup of coffee. But when it’s the weekend and I’m off then I make time to make a delicious breakfast/brunch, with full English or waffles or Chia seed pudding.