Post may contain affiliate links.
Affiliate links are marked with *
The calendar says February – the last month before it hopefully goes towards warmer and brighter times. It’s the shortest month of the year and when it’s all over, it’s officially spring! The excitement and the joy of the spring coming soon creates optimism and the winter is not far from being over.
- Go gym. This one might be obvious but I was slacking off a bit last week, so it’s back to going 4 times a week again.
- Order room service. I bloody love a room service and I’m hoping we’ll order breakfast to the room on our trip on Valentines Day.
- Treat my self to one of these..
- Go to a pub quiz. My boyfriend and I have been talking about it for ages! Can any one recommend any good ones?
- Eat a well known thing, that doesn’t normally get deep fried, deep fried. I can’t tell you what as it will give away where we’re going. But I’ll keep you posted!
- Eat pancakes for International Pancake Day on February 13th. Because have there ever been a better excuse to eat pancakes, than this? 🙂
- Buy some new trainers. I cheated and bought them in the end of January instead. I bought these* and they’re amazing!
- As one of my goals was to read a book a month, naturally this months book should be on this list. So this month I’ll be reading: “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck” – by Mark Manson.
- Buy spring flowers!
- I’ve spent January organizing my closet and filling up a few bag of clothes, shoes, bags etc. February is the month were I’ll pull my self together and go donate the items to charity.
Okay, that was a lot of food on my list this month. And not the healthy kind! But it is cheat day once in a while so we’ll see if it get around to doing all of these foods. I hope so! Can anyone guess what thing that isn’t deep fried normally, but is deep fried? Have you set any plans of things you want to do in February? Please feel free to share them with the rest of us in the comment session if you have any good ideas 🙂