Oh March you charmer. It’s the March the 1st which means it’s officially the first spring day this year and boy, Am I exited! With Easter coming the end of this month, it’s alright to start eating Easter Eggs now.. Isn’t it? 🙂
- Go Bingo. Your probably thinking “Ya alright Grandma?!” am I right? But look at this and tell me it isn’t going to be fun?
- Having a massive “cheat” weekend in Denmark, with my family and my boyfriend. We’re talking loads of food, sweets, cookies, swim in the pool, walk on the beach and just a massive amount of hygge. Can’t wait. Until then though, I probably should stay away from anything unhealthy :p
- Eat a massive Hotdog when we arrive at the airport in Denmark. Traditions you know! if it wasn’t for the Hotdog, which I absolutely need to have, I would have done Meatless March. I don’t eat much meat in generally anyways, but would be fun to try and to experiment with new recipes.
- Speaking of recipes one of my goals for 2018 is to experiment and learn a new dish a month. This months dish will be Chicken & spring green bun cha.. I promise to do my best not to give anyone food poisoning 🙂
- Go watch the St. Patrick Days Parade, dress in green and have a few pints!
- Watch the Head of the River Race! Cheer on.. Actually I don’t know who cheer on 🙂
- Oh and how cool would a brunch here be?
- To be in the Dog House or not to be in the Dog House. Until March 30th you can go cuddle dogs and have a cuppa at Shoreditch Dog House.
- Eat Easter Eggs whilst reading this months book “The Little Black Book”.
- But best of all! Celebrating our anniversary with my love ❤ You might remember what we did last year!
What do you have of exciting plans for March? You might realized that there isn’t any shopping wishes on here. That’s because I’ve decided not to shop any more until I lost 5 kg.